Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Harnos Couple



Welcome to our blog! Even though most or all of you know all about us anyways here is a little background...
Kalle and I were married last year on April 26th and it is just wonderful! We spent our first year of marriage living in the little Wymount apartment as students at BYU and loved it. I just graduated and Kalle has one more year to go! We are currently living in Houston, Texas where Kalle is working hard selling pest control door to door and I am working in the pest control office. Soon we will take off to Germany and surrounding areas for a month!! Then we will go back to Utah and see our lovely friends and family who we love!

Our last trip to Germany



My graduation!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I was hoping you would say Dallas, because that's where Matt and I live. But I hope you enjoy the intense summer heat and humidity down there :) I've heard it's worse in Houston, so don't melt away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! You two are so cute we miss you! I sent you an email invite to our blog so we can be blogging friends :) -Megan Hardy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey your blog is so cute! My cousin convinced me today to set up a blog, so I did but I dunno how to do this bloggity blog thing :) any pointers? Oh and do you have the Hardy's blog address? Hope you're enjoying Houston! We'll be there in August :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! These pictures are beautiful. I hope you are enjoying Texas. When do you head to Germany?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, yes it is about time! Dang it!!! yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey you. I can't wait to see you on our date Tuesday night. And, oh yeah. . . UPDATE YOUR BLOG SO I CAN STALK YOU

    ReplyDelete